Federal Women's Program (FWP)
South Dakota's Federal Women's Program Manager
- To assure equal opportunity in NRCS employment and program delivery while
maintaining a positive and productive workforce.
- To enhance employment opportunities for employees and applicants.
- To recognize and apply effective outreach methods for recruitment and
exposure of youth to natural resource activities.
- To address current issues of importance to employees in today's changing
- To advance program recognition through positive and proactive awareness
- To increase communication opportunities among all levels of organizational
operations in support of FWP activities.
- To eliminate barriers, customs, and attitudes that hinder employees from
moving into certain occupations and high level positions.
- To eliminate sexual harassment in the work environment.
- To encourage the participation of minorities in all NRCS sponsored
programs and activities.
For more information about the FWP click on the following options:
The following documents require
Family Friendly Leave Act Fact Sheet (DOCX; 22 KB)
Fact Sheet (DOC; 42 KB)
(DOC; 152 KB)
Mentoring Expectations (DOC; 28.0 KB)
Plan of Operations (DOC; 84 KB)
Thank You Certificate Cover Letter
(DOC; 56.0 KB)
Certificate (DOC; 21.0 KB)
Care Options in Travel Status (DOC; 545 KB)
Bylaws (PDF; 281 KB)
Mentoring Information Guide - May 2008 (DOC; 76.0 KB)
< Back to About Us >